1. Before use, put the iron on the iron pad to heat up. When hot, press the button on the handle to spray water, then iron. When hanging clothes for ironing, the handle can be rotated from 0°-90°-180° to adjust the space for holding the handle. The iron power is only 33 watts, saving electricity.
2. Titanium soleplate irons clothes quickly at constant temperature without damaging them. The front triangular design allows the panel to cover more of the ironing area, removes wrinkles from almost all fabrics, and does not overlook subtle parts such as collars and buttons.
3. 2-in-1 dry and wet ironing. Traditional Dry Ironing – Uses its large titanium panels to dry wet areas of clothing. Wet ironing – just press the water spray button and start ironing with a spray of water. After adding water, it can be used continuously for 20 minutes.
4. The silicone anti-scalding pad is the place to be placed during the use of the machine (note: the machine needs to be placed on the side). After the panel has cooled, cover it with a silicone pad to protect the panel from scratches and dust.
5. The mini steam iron is suitable for plush, wool, cotton, linen, polyester, nylon, etc. It can be easily put into suitcases and backpacks, and can be carried anytime, anywhere.
SIGN UP AND SAVE
Be the first to know about our biggest and best sales. We'll never send more than one email a month.